Monday, March 16, 2009

Starting off my birthday week...

Yesterday my family celebrated my birthday after church. We all got together and had an amazing dinner made by my mom. After dinner a few of us played 21 (basketball) and a few games of speed! I love playing ball...especially with my family. :) Then later on they sang to me and we had some pie. (AMAZING)

My mom had all of our family video's put onto a bunch of DVD's, so she had me go pick one out to watch. I couldn't pick just one, so the first one we watched was of my 16th birthday. I had so much fun that day, and I especially love watching the video because Daniel was at my party and I didn't know who he really was back then. (I wrote everyone's name down in my journal and when I listed Daniel...I just wrote "Daniel, Lone Peak kid" haha. LOVE THAT! It's so much fun to see us that young together. We started dating two months after my birthday!! I'll have to try and figure out if I can put the video on here...he's so cute on it. It's back when my hubby was a gangsta boo.

The next video we watched was when I was 10 and I got my ears pierced. It was on my cousin Lauri's 11th birthday. It was so funny to see our faces and I remember it very clear when it was done. I have SO many fun memories! Thanks mom for getting so many on video tape so we can still enjoy them. :)Left to right: Sean, Dad, Mom, Chase, Sara, Skye, Kelsey, Daniel, Me and Myley
HAHA...perfect placement for the photo.

2 comments:

Jess and Whitni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess and Whitni said...

I love watching home videos too... they are the best! My mom put most of mine and my sisters videos on DVD as well and its so nice to sit back and watch them every now and then! Well Happy Birthday miss Shandi! What day is your actually BIRTHDAY!?!