Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been Tagged! I started the post awhile ago, but never finished until now...so here you go!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The office
2. That 70's Show
3. One Tree Hill
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Scrubs
7. Everybody loves Raymond
8. Two and a half men

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Went swimming at the beach
2. Went Snorkeling
3. Went shopping in Lahaina
4. Ate lunch at Bubba Gump
5. Went boogie boarding
6. Tanned on the beach
7. Took a lot of pictures
8. Loved every second of MAUI!!

8 things I look forward to:
1. Being married to Daniel for all eternity
2. Being a mom (no, I'm not announcing anything)
3. Having Daniel done with school
4. Going one day to England with my hubby
5. Christmas
6. Getting another dog (boxer puppy)
7. Not having to work
8. Being the best wife ever

8 Favorite Restaurant
1. Chili's
2. Wingers
3. Cabo Grill
4. JCW's
5. Outback steakhouse
6. Chuck a Rama
7. Wendy's
8. McDonalds

8 Things I wish for:
1. More time to get things done
2. To have a baby/adopt
3. Go on a cruise
4. Go to Australia
5. Keep in touch with friends more
6. Forgiveness
7. To be a better wife
8. To stay home and watch my favorite shows/movies all day!

8 People I tag:
1. Heidi Stoddard
2. Kristie Holt
3. Jordan McEuen
4. Nicky Hadfield
5. Amber Hadfield
6. Hanna Hopkinson
7. Forrest/Carla DeMille
8. Leslie Batty

No comments: