Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dan is the best!

So, have I ever mentioned that I have the best husband in the world?! A week or so ago I asked Dan to color my hair. Dan had colored my hair once before in the past, and he was up for the challenge yet again. He is such a good sport...he put on the gloves (that were too small) ...he put on my apron...and he sectioned my hair to get started. He caught on really fast and was a lot faster this time then he was last time. We had fun while he was coloring my hair, and I couldn't help to take some pictures. Dan didn't like the idea of me taking pictures while he was so vulnerable coloring my hair. haha....so at first he was posing like the sexy man he is. :) Then he started to make fun of hair stylists and started to do hilarious poses. *After we washed out my hair....the color was not what I was expecting. It was horrible...I added too much copper to the color and it was so ugly. So Dan being the good husband that he is, colored my hair again two days later. So in one week I had my hair three different colors! He was a very good sport for coloring it again for me until it was the way I wanted it. I LOVED him coloring my hair. He made me laugh and laugh. Thank you so much Daniel. You truly are amazing and one of a kind. I love you so much! Thanks for making my hair look so good...I love it.



3 comments:

Jess and Whitni said...

Those pictures are so so funny! =) What a good sport, my hubby would never do that! It looks like you two have so much fun together!

ShaLynn said...

Ha ha you guys are so funny! I love that Dan will do that for you! I hope my hubby will do it for me when I get married.

All Dolled Up Designs said...

ha ha ha Dan you are the Man!! That's awesome! I love your hair dark, it really brings out the color of your eyes!! GORGEOUS!