Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gingerbread house!

Last Sunday Dan and I decided to make a gingerbread house. I had bought the kit a few weeks before and we finally thought it was time to make it. (Well I forced Dan to making it with me. haha) It was really fun to make, but actually very difficult. The stupid frosting was so thick that I couldn't get it to stick to any of the places that I needed it to stick. Oh well, it turned out okay. :) ...not even five min later, both Dan and I had left the kitchen table to watch TV or something...when all of a sudden I heard the dogs fighting. (they only fight when they get into food that wasn't given to them) So low and behold, I walk upstairs, and the dogs had pulled the masterpiece off of the table and it was gone! Good thing we took pictures for proof. Maybe next year we'll be able to enjoy it. Rhymer and Loaf, I hope it was worth it.

1 comment:

All Dolled Up Designs said...

You guys are so cute! I didn't even think to make one of those at Christmas time! Looks like you had fun! And it sounds like your dogs enjoyed them as well:)