Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

Saturday night Daniel's dad and brother Chris came over for a BBQ along with our friends Ben, Jamie and their kids. I had a lot of fun! We ate outside under the canape I had set up for my sister's bridal shower even though it was raining a little and cold. We made them suffer! ha. That's how we do it at the Larsen's.

On Monday Daniel and I worked in the yard, went shopping at the mall and around to little stores and then rented Bride Wars. (I was throwing up on Saturday night and Sunday,TMI, so we didn't do anything too exciting. NOT FUN being sick. )

That was our fun weekend. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

tou have such a cute little house!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Ahh.. being sick is NOOO fun! Are you sure you aren't pregos? :) :) :) And yes, your house is very cute!!

Jess and Whitni said...

I'm so sorry to hear you had such a crappy Memorial Day weekend. Your house is so cute on the outside, your guys' yard looks really nice! We really should get together sometime soon, maybe have Emily and Michelle and their spouses and we could all do something together one of these weekends... I think that would be really fun!

Carly said...

your house is SO cute i love it!!!