Friday, May 1, 2009

The Jazz basketball season has come to an end::

I am not a sports writer, or any kind of writer for that matter, but this is a much needed post. As it may have come to your attention the Jazz lost to the Lakers in the first round of the playoffs. I realize that it has taken me awhile to post about the season coming to an end, but I had to fight through the tears, the anguish, the agony and the disbelief before I could get it written.

Daniel and I have had a very enjoyable season together watching the Jazz play. Staying up late nights, staying IN instead of going out on a date, and yelling at the television. (a lot of yelling, punching furniture, and talking smack)

I have to say it was amazing while it lasted. I can't wait for next season to start. Good job boys, well done my friends! Til next season....

Shout out to Ronnie Price!


1 comment:

Tyson Chamberlain said...

You guys sound like Tyson and I when we watch the games! Hopefully next year they will do a little better! :) Yes, I'm creating an actual hard book of all my blog posts, since it's pretty much my journal. If you go to blurb.com at the very bottom it will have the link to make your blog book. So far it's looking very cool, we shall see what the finished product turns out to be!! :) Once you finish it online it will be printed and mailed to you! :)