Monday, November 28, 2011

7 Year Anniversary::

Happy Anniversary to my boy Daniel! We celebrated our 7 year anniversary this year on Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for especially being married to Daniel. He's such an amazing guy! We have so much fun together. I love how great we get a long and love being with each other so much. We kept our anniversary tradition going with our....
 
6th annual Park City Black Friday Shopping!!! This year we invited Dan's brother Mike and My brother Skye. They were lots of fun to have around and I'm glad they came. :) We got to our hotel about 7pm on Thanksgiving. We went swimming and then sat in the hot tub until about 8:30. Then we went to McDonalds to re-gain our strength to shop. :) We went shopping from 10 pm until 3 am. So fun!!! It was about 30 degrees warmer than last year so it was pretty crazy and busy, but we still loved it! I love our little tradition.
Here is our Park City Shopping Crew
Skye with one of his amazing purchases. NOT :) But pretty funny
Door gift from Tommy
I can't wait until next year! We'll see who gets invited next year with us.....if you dare. It's a lot of work to shop with us. =0)

No comments: