Monday, July 27, 2009

Secondhand Serenade Concert::

Our good friend Guthrie and Laura invited us to the Secondhand Serenade concert on Saturday night at Thanksgiving Point. It was a total blast. The weather was perfect and we were able to relax outside and listen to the music. =0)My younger brother Skye and sister Kelsey went together (along with BF Ike) It was fun to meet up with them and hang out for a bit. They got there super early so they were all way close to the stage. We were the furthest back on the grass. ha. Therefore they didn't want to stay back with us for the concert., but at least they came back to say hi. Thanks guys!My little sister Myley was there with some of her friends. I saw her walking by so I made her come talk to us and obviously take a picture with me.Guthrie had the great idea of taking funny pictures while listening to the other bands before Secondhand Serenade. I love this one of Guthrie and Daniel. Rock on!Me and Laura...our rock out picture was super blurry, so here is our normal one. :)This is one where we shook our heads back and forth really fast and this is how it turned out.In this one we were to blink really fast and stick our tongues in and out...masterpiece.haha...they are better than us. I think they practice blinking really fast and sticking their tongues in and out. Guthrie looks pro!Normal one of all of us. :)The one...The only...Secondhand Serenade!For a few songs we walked up by the stage. That was really fun!These are some boys from the band "Single File"...they were one of the bands that played before the main event.Thanks Gillings for taking us. We loved every minute of it.

6 comments:

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Ahhh! I'm totally jealous that you went to that concert!! I wanted to go sooo bad, but just kept forgetting to search for tickets! Dangit! It looks like you guys had a blast though! I love warm summer nights out on the grass with blankets! :) The pics are great, you are sooo like me! I love taking pics of just anything and everything!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, I'm super impressed with your blogging abilities! Lets just start with your sweet background. I love all the pictures of you guys and the slide show ones. Plus, you guys get to do tons of fun stuff. Very impressive! :)

Joe and Aubrey said...

That looks like so much fun!!! You guys are too cute!!!

Laura and Guthrie said...

HAHA those are some seriously awesome ugly pics!!!!

Jess and Whitni said...

You two love birds just have WAY too much fun together... haha jk! These pictures look like you guys had a TON of fun, concerts are always such a blast!!!!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

I am SO jealous!!! I love them! That would be so fun! You and your friend are so pretty!