Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Day::The lovely 24th of July

Poor Daniel had to work on the 24th, so his mom, brother and I hiked to Scout Falls. It was VERY pretty! The whole hike (round trip) was about 4 miles. I thought I was going to die most of the way up. haha. I forgot my inhaler and I felt like I was have an asthma attack at any moment the entire way up. =0)..A few times I even thought to myself..I should tell them I need to go back. There is no way they'll be able to carry me back when I'm unconscious if we get to far. But I decided to carry on and not be such a girl. I couldn't let my younger brother-in-law and my mother-in-law beat me. HA! I made it back safe! (I was glad my mother-in-law had to take a break going up...I NEEDED THE BREAK!..but I for sure let them think that I was good to keep going. LOL) I loved the hike. I wish Daniel could have been there with us! (Everything is better when he is around) I want to hike it again with him, and I'll be sure to be prepared!!

Later that night we went over to Dan's mom's house for a BBQ and fireworks. Always a good combo! Thanks for the great day Larsen's! I had a very good 24th of July!

1 comment:

katiegirl said...

hey hey hey... add my new blog so that i can still look at all your pictures!!! katecrandall10@gmail.com!!