Monday, August 3, 2009

Park City: Christian's 15th birthday!

Daniel's little brother Chris wanted to go to Park City to celebrate his 15th birthday. So we all packed up our gear and we were off. I always love going to Park City. It doesn't take very long to get there but if feels like you are away on vacation.The Condo we stayed at was AMAZING! Love the view from the balcony.Dan's mom made us an excellent dinner. Daniel is such a stud, he is always willing to help.Present time! Chris got a new skateboard and a pair of swimming shorts.Dan was having me listen to an awesome song...I need to find out what song it was. :)Waiting for everyone to get ready to go to the pool = taking pictures in the meantime.The pool was way fun. It was an indoor/outdoor pool. The water was so warm. I love swimming! .......Daniel and Chris ready to swim!.......All of us in the hot tub. ~Shandi, Daniel, Mike, Chris and cousin Greg~After swimming getting ready to eat cake! Booya!A little night time action from the balcony.Walking to the elevator is always a great photo opt.Also in the elevator! :PDaniel trying to find where we parked. I just took the picture because he's too sexy to resit!And that was a day at Park City! Happy Birthday Chris!

5 comments:

Tyson Chamberlain said...

I love Park City!! :)

Rod and Jess said...

How fun! You guys both have the most contagious smiles! I love that you still look so in love! Like little honeymooners!

Jason and Kristin said...

That's it I'm getting you guys a tripod for Christmas! I could seriously use a vacation like that (tell me you went shopping?!?).

Jess and Whitni said...

What a fun trip to Park City... that place is the BEST 4 shopping! And Swiss Days.. have you been there before?!

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

How fun!!! I love Park City!! And I'll agree with everyone else...the shopping is great there!