Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LOVE of my LIFE!

I thought I would do a little tribute to my wonderful husband! ...Plus he's so freaking sexy that I can't resist to post pictures of him so that I can look at all day at work. =0) I love Daniel so much and I wouldn't be the person I am without him and his motivation. He is always so sweet, affectionate, forgiving, and all around amazing! I'm so thankful for all of his hard work...working a full time job and going to school. He never complains and keeps moving forward. I'm so grateful for his strength. I'm a very lucky girl to have married such a perfect man. I love you Dupes!

6 comments:

Rod and Jess said...

You are such a cute little newlywed still! I love listening to how much you adore him - and it's obvious in his face that he totally adores you! I had no idea you worked at the animal shelter - how do you not bring them all home??? :)

Chotz said...

haha, you guys are cute. I love how lovey dovey you still are and you've been married a few years right? I love it. any kids in the future? they will be so darling.

Jason and Kristin said...

Ok, is it your anniversary or something or are you just that nice and thoughtful of a wife? Good thing Jason doesn't look at blogs. He'd be wondering where the post about him is! :)

Chotz said...

wow! 5 years this fall? crazy! time DOES go by fast. congrats!
yes, we are waiting for a year or two before kids. Brons is doing fireman school and I kinda want him done with that before we plan on any tinies. thanks for the compliments. you are gorgeous!

Jess and Whitni said...

That was such a sweet post to your hubby, you are such a good wife. I can totally tell from your blog that you two have an amazing relationship, I am so glad you two are so in love! =0)

Becki said...

oh that is way sweet!

the aquarium IS of 106th and it's $8 a person to go. $7 if you're students!