Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII 2009

We invited our friends Guthrie and Laura over to our house to watch the Super Bowl. I was so excited for the game. I hope all of you watched the game because it was AMAZING! It was so much fun to watch. I love how intense some plays would get that we would all be yelling at the TV. :)

So, I am a DORK...so I made up a "betting" worksheet. I'm pretty sure I missed the most questions. (I would not be someone you would want to help you gamble) I also bought white T-shirts to decorate for our teams. I made everyone decorate them and wear them for the game. They boys wanted some opposition so they decided to make it boys (steelers) against girls (cardinals). Again..the game was so much fun. Thanks you both for coming over to hang out.

2 comments:

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Sounds like you guys had a little too much fun watching the Super Bowl! lol... :)

Jess and Whitni said...

You are so stinkin creative Shandi... I love the questionairre you made up and that was so clever to make t-shirts! I bet it made watching the Superbowl so much more fun! =0)