Monday, October 26, 2009

Westlake VS Lehi football game:

This last Friday we went to the Westlake football game. It was weird wanting Lehi to lose. :) My sister Myley is a cheerleader for West Lake. (has anyone been to that High School? It's so freaking nice and HUGE!!) The game was way fun, even though the refs were crappy and called back like 8 touch downs Westlake scored. We still ended up winning even with all the bad calls. It was so much fun to watch Myley cheer. She is so adorable! I can't believe she's in High School!Sara, Shandi, Kelsey and DanielShandi, Myley, Mom and SaraDad, Mom, a girl in my parents ward I think her name is Brooke, Skye, Sara with her eyes closed, and Daniel.Shoosh, Vern and Dupes.

4 comments:

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Haha! That's awesome that WestLake won! That school is HUGE and nice! We actually drove past the school the night of the game, and holy cow there was SOOO many people there! People were parked everywhere on the side of the road which made it hard to drive through! :) So do you guys have any big plans for Halloween? We are going to have a party at our house, so if you guys don't have plans you are welcome to come. :)

Jess and Whitni said...

I have never even heard of the school Westlake.. is it new!?!?! that looks like such a fun game, i love football season! myley is growin up fast, shes gorgeous! and i love the last pic of you and daniel and your pops... too funny!!! =)

Kurt and Jordan said...

Yeah!!!!GO Westlake!!! I didn't know she was a cheerleader there!!! I was at the game when they played delta first game of the year!!!! SHandi you are gorgeous with a capital G!!!! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fun time at the game. I miss your family. we always had so much fun. We really need to plan a day and go to lunch or something. Oh btw I am getting baptized Nov 14th at 6 pm I would love for you to be there.