Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an AMAZING FATHER! Anyone who has met him LOVES him. He is so funny and loves to tell jokes. He will make friends with everyone he meets. He is a blast to be around and will do anything for his family. I love you Pops! *this picture shows how amazing my dad is...He decided to shave his head with me to show how much he cares. What a great DAD!*
Also I want to say Happy Father's Day to my Father-in-law. (we are trying to track down a picture of him to post. haha) He is such a sweet man. He loves his family so much. We can hang out with him for hours just talking about music and listening to his and Dan's latest favorite songs.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

I remember when you shaved your head...thats still one of the neatest things I've heard! Thats a cute picture with the two of you