Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day PROM::

My sister Sara had the idea to do a Valentine's Day PROM. We each asked our husbands to the dance. I made a puzzle for Daniel.
Then he answered me back with a different kind of puzzle. =0) He's freaking adorable!
He came home from work with flowers for me!! Gorgeous flowers!
We first went out to dinner is our best dresses and suits! We went to the Thai House in Lehi.
From dinner we were off to the dance. (Sara & Chase's house)
Here is our group photo. Daniel, me, Chase, Sara, Maggie, Tosh, Mom and Dad.
Couple pictures: Us!!
I was trying to show all of the sign. haha
Chase & Sara:
Tosh & Maggie:
Dad & Mom:
After pictures we DANCED the night away!!! We had so much fun!  We then played games that were a blast and hilarious!! All in all it was an amazing night!!

No comments: