Monday, December 28, 2009

Bowling on Christmas Eve Day

My family went bowling on Christmas Eve day. We all love to bowl and we had a blast. It was for sure not one of our best bowling days for any of us, but it was still so much fun. We missed not having my dad, Tosh or Maggie there with us. Hopefully next year. =0)Myley and Sara
Myley and Shandi

MomSkye
Myley
Kelsey
Kelsey
Sara

Chase
SeanSean

ShandiShandi
Daniel
Daniel
Myely, Mom, Skye and Kelsey


The fam playing Dance Dance Revolution
Such a fun day of bowling! I love my family!!!

2 comments:

Adam & Michelle Gooch said...

You just have the cutest family! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And I love your head band!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

Sounds like you guys are enjoying the holiday season!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! :)