Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon. Midnight. Girls Night. Jacob. Edward. Bella.

What an amazing, fun, tiring night!! I loved loved loved the movie! Did I mention I loved the movie? I don't know why, or how I got so addicted, but I am. The twilight series make me so happy. =0) I can't wait for the next movie.
..I had to model my New Moon shirt. Yes, I bought a shirt to wear to the movie. So what. Ha....Me and Myley....We all met at Iggy's to eat. I loved my food and the company. It's so fun to have a girls night....Myley, my mom and me....Me and Myley played a little game of competitive checkers. She won, not like anyone cares or even keeps track. :P Oh yeah, I did get the checkers game in my kids meal at Wendy's. Let's just say I know how to have fun....Us wearing our vampire teeth. ooo-Scary....Mother, Myley and me..
None of this would have happened without this girl! Thanks Kristin for the great night!!!..

7 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I was so tired that whole night! Um, my mom called this morning and said the girl who rented the theatre already has it rented for Eclipse in June. Are you in???

Anonymous said...

i agree it was a good movie. btw i love your shirt it is awesome. raynell and I went we love the series also.

Lenard said...

I agree,I loved the movie to!! I will admit i'm addicted too!! Just can't help myself!! Love the shirt by the way!

Crystal said...

What's wrong with buying a New Moon tee and vampire fangs? I'm glad you had fun. I lOVED it too! Can't wait til June 29th! Yay!

Jess and Whitni said...

Looks like a fun girls night. I love Myley's hair brown, that looks way cute on her! I still need to see twilight, then I can think about seeing new moon. ha. And thanks for the comment about my funny mondays =) I'm glad to hear there are people who enjoy watching them, but what is jazz fans? is there a blog or website or somethin... i'd love to see it.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I bought a shirt too! It's fun to be silly and obsessed about something. I was too much of a wimp to go at midnight, but I loved it just as much on Friday night!!

Natalie said...

SO cute! I am glad to see your blog! You and your hubby are so cute! When are you going to Europe? Were are you going?